Saturday, May 7, 2011

I dub thee the logo

so many countless possibilities... in the grand scheme of things I wanted the logo to be elegant, simple and sophisticated. Initially I was going to incorporate a font based logo from the font I had chosen, however the font itself was a little over whelming as a logo, even when incorporated with an image; which made it look to open, there was no structure. I settled for a more simpler font, however I chose a intricate design to frame the image. I also wanted a bi-line as I believe that its a nice way of informing the audience of what this brand entails as the name doesn't really elude to the nature of the brand.

in the big bad world of logo's I've narrowed it down to the following two choices.... the top choice I think works quiet well, the way it is framed so it works well at any size as the shape is still identifiable... the second choice is a nice logo however as it isn't squared off its a little too open on the ends and this can create problems when it comes to sizing...

overall I am leaning towards the top logo as it is a nice shape, frame and is elegant encapsulating the essence of the brand.... anywho off to run away from the blah blah blah's with Charlie the Unicorn... over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment