Saturday, May 7, 2011

Here a box, there a box, everywhere a box

*insert overly done Italian accent* Isn't it soooo pretty

ah garment packaging.... due to the nature of wedding dresses I immediately thought of a very elegant box which would house the dress and lingerie... cause lets admit it everyone loves to open up a big box makes us feel special. Boxes are also more fitting for wedding garments as opposed to a bag, bags not only look but feel cheap... definitely not the feel I want to achieve...

The box that I will be using for the garment packaging will be similar to the one seen above ^^ As I have already incorporated the branding of stripes I want to use that with the box design, however I will then have the logo on the top. The inside of the box will be presented with black and purple tissue paper (or something just as delicate and unharmful to the garments) Presentation is Vital

No comments:

Post a Comment