Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the sleep deprived ramblings about lingerie clad models

the week is drawing to a close and yet again ima leaving everything to the last minute... like this wonderful blog...
what to say, the weekly process hasn't really been started however the general jest of my brand/logo thingamajig is bridal wear (cause even if I hate the notion of weddings and all the crap that goes along with it I still think the dresses are pretty), lingerie (cause that always makes me happy ^^) and photography....
all 3 aspects tie together well as a cohesive kind of unit if you will... and I will be wanting the title of my bran being BeautifullyRepulsive.... something I have kind of already established with myself... it might seem that it has a bit of a negative connotation to it, but the truth behind it is i thing that all aspects of life that are beautiful have a repulsive aspect to it, kind of a yin yang thing lol.... and if we look at this in regards to marriage, it might be this wonderful thing.... but seriously your stuck with that person for life ^^ enough of a negative there lol...
sooo in general the basis has been decided, have just been spending my time looking at lingerie clad models (tough life i know) and bridal gowns (why is pictures never of a good resolution... making my life more difficult)
okies enough with my sleep deprived ramblings... first blog entry over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment